Board Member Positions Open Mid-Columbia Children’s Council
The Mid-Columbia Children’s Council is recruiting for new Board members. MCCC works to ensure families have the tools to nurture their child’s developmental success. MCCC offers free educational programs and support services, to all those who qualify, for pregnant women and children aged 6 weeks to 5-years old.
- Commitment to the Mid-Columbia Children’s Council vision, mission, and values
- Professional expertise in one or more of the following areas preferred: Accounting / Financial Management, Early Childhood Education, Human Resources, Business Management or Law.
- Support and approve agency policies and financials
- Oversight and support of Executive Director
- Materials review prior to board meetings (approximately 1 hour per month)
- Monthly Board Meetings
Click here to download the flyer
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in joining our Board.